Someone ask me this so i’m posting this here in case u want to join and don’t know how..
|[How to apply]
1) Click on http://fanclub.smtown.com
2) Check for information provided for application
3) Click on the name of the artist of your choice
4) Check for information on your artist and click APPLY
5) Verify your ID number and click AGREE on the rules and policies of the Fanclub
6) Verification of first time application. Type in personal information
7) Send the membership fee to the account number Provided below
8) After membership fee receipt of money, you must send a e-mail to email@example.com including your country, name, and date of birth and attaching scaning a receive slip. (U must have a scanner to do this!! ><;)
9) Next, log into the fanclub page, and please provide us name of the bank, time of deposit, and name of the sender.
S.M. ARTIST Official Global Fanclub Membership Bebefits
1) Membership card with new visual picture of ARTIST
2) Invitation for grand opening party with ARTIST (1 time)
3) Subscription to S.M. ARTIST Official Global Fanclub Magazine
4) One time ARTIST Official Global Fanclub Special Goods
5) ARTIST Official Global Fanclub Community information service (Coming soon)
6) Mobile Global Fanclub Service (Coming soon)
7) Invitation to participate in public broadcasts and events
8) Invitation to participate in ARTIST Official Global Fanclub tour live taping events
9) Special benefits when purchasing merchandising at the S.M. online mall (Coming soon)
10) Invitation to participate in ARTIST Official Global Fanclub international concert tour of ARTIST (Tickets will be first come first served. While membership benefits provide you with a ticket to the concert, you must still pay for transportation to and from the concert, as well as accomodation and other personal expenses except the concert ticket.)
11) Other benefits to be listed at a future time
[Period of membership] :1(One) Year
1) KOREA : 15,000 won (Koreans, Foreigners living in Korea)
2) CHINA /TAIWAN /THAILAND/HONGKONG /U.S.A/MALAYSIA/INTERNATIONAL : 40,000 won or $43 (USD) (Koreans living outside of Korea, Foreigners)
Koreans living outside of Korea or Foreigners who wish to receive all direct mailing service and postal mails from Fanclub via international postal service are required to pay additional fees of 25,000 won including Goods EMS shipping, Magazine shipping, and return fee. Therefore, the total payment will be 40,000 won.
Okay.. I just went to Change some MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) to KRW (Korea Won) that day.. and
MYR 0.0027 = 1 KRW
MYR 27.00 = 10,000 KRW
40,000 KRW = MYR 108.00 or something like that..
but! the currency converter online said that 40,000 KRW = MYR 98.00, so.. its equals to MYR 100 like that..
[ Converter ] <<< just go too this site if u wana change to ur country’s currency..
Good Luck if u wana join it..